Barnesville First Assembly, of Barnesville, Georgia, is looking for a Children’s Pastor, that conforms to the spiritual obligations of the office as outlined in the New Testament and that will lovingly and faithfully lead our children; creating an environment and ministering to them in a way that will facilitate learning and encourage spiritual growth.
The Children’s Pastor will be responsible for our Sunday morning Children’s Church Program (ages ranging from 5-12) , and the Elementary Sunday School class (ages 8-11); 3 Sundays out of the month.
He/She will also be responsible for recruiting volunteers to help when needed, and replacements for your days off each month.
We would love to have someone who:
- Gets excited when they have opportunities to build and grow kid’s ministry;
- Loves going the extra mile to reach children and families in your local context;
- Believes children’s ministry should be engaging and transformational;
- Dreams big and have the organizational know-how to execute the vision; and,
- Is a team player who collaborates on projects that are vital to the entire organization.
- Deliver messages to kids from age 5-12 in a manner that attracts and maintains their attentions.
- Ensure that all kids environments are welcoming, safe, clean, and fun for children of all ages.
- Developing and implementing a strategy for reaching new children and families.
- Schedule and train volunteers to help with our Children’s Church Program.
- Drive the Children’s Ministry to match the Core Values at B.F.A.
- Lead volunteer teams to prepare and execute Summer VBS program.
- Co-plan & execute events and fundraisers for our Children’s Program throughout the year.
- Development and oversight of the Children’s Ministry annual budget preparation.
- Regulary attend services at BFA, to grow and build relationships with students, parents, staff, and church family.
- Attend staff meetings
- Model Biblical priorities
- Uphold the core values of BFA
Barnesville First Assembly (B.F.A.) is a multi-generational church with a long history of faithfully serving in the town of Barnesville, Georgia. It is a loving congregation that values the faithful preaching and teaching of God’s Word and that is looking to grow in reaching into its community with the gospel and grace of God.
You can email or mail resumes to:
552 Hwy 18 W.
Barnesville, GA 30204
|Job Category||Children's Ministries|