- If a credential has lapsed for two (2) years or more, an interview is required.
- If a credential has lapsed for over seven (7) years, the written exam is required.
- If the credential lapsed or was resigned in a District other than the Georgia Assemblies of God, a letter of good standing from the previous District should be submitted with the reinstatement application.
- If a minister reinstates within the first three months of the calendar year after lapsing, General Council dues from the previous year must be fulfilled.
Mail the following items to the Georgia District Assemblies of God:
- All Required and Applicable Forms (see left menu)
- $100 reinstatement fee ($50 payable to the Georgia Assemblies of God & $50 payable to General Council)
Once we receive your application, we will contact you regarding your next appropriate steps.